">

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Solstice 2016 Post #63

Happy Summer Solstice my Sweet Summer friend.

As we walk our paths called life, may we:

Cherish those who are in our charge
Live life to the fullest
Embrace every day
Love each moment
Laugh often
Forgive easily
Look forward to where our paths lead, wherever that may be.

Though memories become whispers in the cobwebs of our minds,
Never forget those we've lost by death or by distance, or perhaps by some ill-fated fate;
As we all dissipate into mist called the faraway past

And always remember, once again my sweet friend, come summer, fall, winter and spring, we will meet again,
If only to say hello and to wish each other a Happy Summer Solstice!

Happy Summer Solstice, my sweet Summer Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Several people have told me they commented but they are not showing up for me to moderate. Some are coming up and some are not. Please accept my apologies if I have not acknowledged or published yours. Try again or email me at deatonm80@gmail.com and I will copy and paste your comment.